Tuesday, December 09, 2008

New ad for the 'big 3'!



I don't have time for a long post, but I received this 'ad' in my e-mail inbox today, and thought it was entertaining and appropriate to share.

This bailout for the 'big 3' is just ridiculous. I know it won't be pretty if they have to close some plants, layoff lots of workers, and do a complete bankruptcy restructuring. BUT I am not convinced it would be catastrophic and throw the economy into a depression like some are saying.

I just spent some time updating the back-end of the blog and website, so that will help minimize the time I have to deal with spam attacks, etc. It will also make it easier and more efficient to post more frequently and add more pics/videos/etc.

Thanks for stopping by, and look for some more posts in the near future.

Stay tuned...

SoCalMtgGuy

PS...I know I haven't been posting near as much as when the 'there is no housing bubble' was in full swing, but it is greatly appreciated that when you do your Christmas shopping at amazon.com, you go there through my blog. Thank you for your support!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much is a trillon?
How many seconds have pasted since Christ died?
63.36 billion.
Holy sh$t

12/10/2008 9:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey buddy,

I just come across to your blog when I have done google, it is great, Hope to get more tips & posts from you,

cheers,
Kathy,
panama real estate

12/17/2008 9:50 AM  
Blogger Rider Watch said...

How about doing a Top 10 F! Borrowers for 2008?

12/19/2008 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
Hope 09 will be better.
But I doubt it. More foreclosers coming. More layoffs,retailers going bankrupt. Next shoe to drop comercial realestate. Hyper-inflation is on the way.
More bank to fail.
Good luck to all and God bless.

12/31/2008 4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That ad is sad and funny. We didn't buy their vehicles and they end up with our money any how. Sad.

1/16/2009 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish my kids were 5-10 years older and in the home-buying age group. This is an excellent time to buy.

1/16/2009 9:27 PM  
Anonymous Buyers Agent said...

That bailout sure did great things for the economy...

1/23/2010 8:44 PM  
Anonymous john smith said...

I don't know if they're "worth owning" or not, but if their pension obligations weren't crippling their finances, the cars would undoubtedly be cheaper.

The same problem is bankrupting most local governments now, too.
china project financing

3/15/2010 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Peter said...

Numbers so big your brain can't even imagine them--literally.

9/07/2010 1:32 PM  
Blogger jimi said...

Our beautiful Naples provided apartments and homes are among the top joint lodging in the Napoli region. With our fond and broody staff, you testament be provided relocation options to fit your requirements and be competent to select your perfect short-term or long-term accommodations.
naples corporate housing

6/07/2012 3:28 AM  
Blogger 三重古天樂 said...

never thank!
酒店懶人包feel good!

6/17/2016 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.anotherf@ckedborrower.com